Art Deco Design
- Made of soft mesh fabric, this 1920 peocock dress is fully lined and finely decorated
- Translucent tulle part above the chest, sleeveless and partial backless design, full of mystery and temptation
- Sequins and beads formed as peacock pattern, cover from bust to hip and also both front and back, charming and stunning
- Suitable Knee-Long length with a layer of turquoise hanging fringe, stands like waterfall, walks like win
Flipped? Try it on, spend the glorious evening in this fantastic dress with mesmerizing decorations, give a little swaying dance and get lost in the magic of the roaring twenties.
Vintage Style Guide
Model dressed in Size S. Finding the perfect fit online is a little flustered for everyone. So please see our model information as a reference.
- Height: 5'8'' (178cm) -- measure from head to toe without shoes
- Bust: 33.8'' (86cm) -- measure the fullest part of your bust
- Waist: 24.4'' (62cm) -- measure the smallest part of your natural waist
- Hip: 35.4'' (90cm) -- measure the fullest part of your hips
Our customers wear our products for the following activities:
- Great Gatsby themed party
- Wedding party and cocktail party
- Makeup costume party
- Prom or homecoming party
- XS = US 0-2 , S = US 4-6 , M = US 8-10 , L = US 12 , XL = US 14. Please refer to the size chart picture in the left, if detailed size is required.
- Material: this peacock 20's dress is made of black polyester and soft mesh fabric, with blinking decorative beads & sequin peacock pattern.
- A pretty dazzling embellished art deco dress for wedding party prom, with scoop neck in both front and back, bobycon fitted style, midi length, and sleeveless.
- Styling flapper dress right off the roaring 20s runway! Good for the Great Gatsby themed party, makeup costume, proms, homecoming, garden reception, anniversary, formal party, art themed party, or any other special occasion, and also excellent for everyday wear!
- Not machine washable. Hand wash or dry clean.